Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Bubble Soccer||Application:||Soccer Club,school,leisure Centre,park|
|Size:||1.2mDia/ 1.5mDia/ 1.8mDia||Logo Printing:||Available|
|Material:||PVC: 0.8mm-1.0mm TPU: 0.7mm-1.0mm||MOQ:||1 Pcs|
|Color Available:||Transparent/ Red/ Blue/ Orange/ Green/ Yellow||Accessories:||Repair Kits And Packing Bags|
0.8mm PVC 1.5m diameter clear bumper ball, inflatable bubble soccer
100% TPU or PVC 1.0mm or 0.8mm
|Place of Origin:||
Guangzhou, China (Mainland)
1.5m, 1.8m for Adults; 1m, 1.2m for Children
Transparent (Clear), Red, Blue, Orange, Green, ect.
Hot Air Welding
CE, UL, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant
|Air Pump (US$30):||
As Required with Suitable Power and Plug
|Repair Kit (For Free):||
Material Patches & Glue
Usually FOR FREE
|If You Need Other Size, Material, Colour:||
Please Contact Us
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Packing Bag, Export Cartons|
|Delivery Detail:||3-7 working days|
Various designs and colors available, can be custom made!
100% Pure Material 0.8mm or 1.0mm PVC, 0.8mm or 1.0mm TPU
For wholesale, printing, colour, pumps or shipping, please contact!
1) Bubble Football is a new craze sweeping the whole world. This is a fast moving sport which can be enjoyed by children and adults.
2) Protected by big inflatable bubbles players try to play football with hilarious results.
3) Take part or just watch as players bump into and knock each other over like human bumper cars while playing soccer.
4) This game can be played on any open grass area, astroturf or indoor sports hall.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are Bubble Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1) Excellent abrasion resistance
2) Outstanding low-temperature performance
3) Excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4) Very good tear strength
5) High elasticity& transparency
6) Good oil and grease resistance
7) More mycete-proof
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: The damage can easily be patched with repair kit (material patches and glue).
Q: Where can Bubble balls be used?
A: The most popular places, where bubble balls are being used are:
• Amusement parks;
• Soccer or other similar sport fields;
• School halls;
• Larger indoor places like arenas and different halls;
• Beach or Snow field;
• Any park with grass lawn;
• Pools with shallow water;
• Specifically made arenas or pools for bubble balls.
Any more questions, pls feel free to contact with us!
Email : email@example.com
Contact Person: Jenny Yu